Well our mountain moving, awe inspiring, gasp giving, God of the infinitely possible is at work again. We are in need of prayer friends! The adoption agency emailed me last night to see if we would like to consider being one of 7 families they are going to accept into the Taiwan program. AAAAHHHH!!!! Of course you know our instant response is YES!!!
I'll be speaking with our coordinator this morning to find our more details. All we know from the email is they're accepting 7 families over the next 3 months into the program. The families have to apply & contract within the same month. We don't know what this means as far as paperwork or finances, but we are confident that if this is God's timing all the pieces will fall into place. This is just the beginning and we still do not have details on how long, how much or how entailed, but so is the nature of adoption. We walk by faith friends, even in this.
PLEASE PRAY!!!! I can’t ask that enough right now. I will update as soon as I find out more information. One thing is for sure at this point, God's incredibly perfect and yet strikingly odd timing is at work and all we can do is stand amazed. So I leave you for the moment with the first scripture that came to mind:
"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever! Amen." Eph 3:20-21
Love you all & thanking you in advance for the prayers!
Heather
No comments:
Post a Comment