The meeting with "S" from Covene*t K*ds went really well. We were given the usual run down of truth that goes along with any adoption process. This one seems much easier on the outset than our internatio*al process. We are praying it stays that way. We have a book of paperwork to fill out, reading, preping and training before our book is in circulation. As expected we are hesitantly excited, but expecting that the Lord will uphold us as we take these next steps.
It seems we are cautiously walking through each door that opens, hopeing and praying for that which we cannot grasp at this point. As much as I dislike the process, I love the journey. Certain peace comes when all your hopes, dreams, fears and plans in are His hands. I cannot and will not snatch them back. Whatever is to come of our process, He has something at the end of this path, weather that be a child or another chapter, it will be nothing less than amazing.
My request for prayer would be for rest. I am emotionally and physically exhausted, my mind feels the need to run a marathon at 11:30 each night. Patrick is approaching the end of the semester and will soon be starting 9-12 credit hours over the summer. He is a great student and I couldnt be more proud of him. Pray God sustains him as he continues to work hard.
Love & Hugs,
Heather
No comments:
Post a Comment