When I met Micah (whom we lovingly call "Louie") over 6 years ago, I had no idea how much I would come to adore this young lady. Patrick had become the Student Pastor at Faith and Micah was one of our student. Back then she was a young girl of few words, however what she didn't say verbally you could read in her eyes. A precious smile, sweet spirit & servants heart were the first things you would notice about her, not much has changed. The more time we spent together the more I realized just how much God was going to use this young lady. She has a zeal for the Lord and the heart of a servant.
To my dear Micah Lou, may God bless you in ways that far exceed your wildest dreams and may you continue to grow in light of Him. You are more to me than I could ever express and I love you as if you were my own sister. He is not finished with you yet! We love you so much.
It is impossible to write this one without tearing up. It was 4 years ago today that we were awaiting her arrival, little did I know God would use her so vitally in our life. My dear Samantha Jane is a precious part of Packy and my life. We have had the privilege of watching Samantha grow from birth until now. I can still remember the first time she laughed as if it were just yesterday. And the way she would put her hands on your cheeks, say "Wove You" and give you a kiss, too precious for words.
Playing, trips to the zoo, picking pumpkins, celebrating holidays, singing, rocking her to sleep or just reading a book, we have been honored to do so much with her and Brittany (her sister and our other angel girl). This little munchkin has a smile that can light up a room and a laugh that is contagious. She is the one who named Patrick "Packy" and along with the name stole his heart. To say I miss her is a gross understatement, she filled a place in my heart that God new she would. Trips home are made complete when I walk in the door and she throws her arms around my neck. How blessed we were the day God gave us sweet baby Mantha!
Thank you Kyle and Tish for allowing us to be apart of her life.
For this Thankful Thursday I am so greatful to the Lord for giving me the wonderful blessings in these two girls.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICAH LOU & SAMANTHA JANE!
No comments:
Post a Comment