how in the WORLD were you able to make that sad face for so long because i have NOT stopped smiling since i heard the AMAZING news!!!! we love you guys too and can NOT wait to meet baby j :)
OHH Praise Jesus!! Oh wow how this brought me to tears not only because of the wonderful blessing upon you but because I got to see you! I miss you Heather!! So unbelievable happy for you and I will keep praying! Little Boys are wonderful, watch out Patrick they are attached to their mommies!! LOVE YOU both!! Sending all my prayers and love to you from NM!!!
TEARS. just big ole giant tears. so happy for ya'll SOOOOO HAPPY!!!!! YAY!! praise the LORD. praise the Lord. i can't wait to see this little dude. i can't wait.
tears. i have major tears. i'm so so so excited for ya'll. praise the LORD. praise HIM oh praise HIM! He is so good. and faithful. love you both. wow. WOW!!
Congratulations! You have been on quite a journey and truly am happy for you both. We will never understand God's ways, but it is good to see you both continuing to walk in this, faithfully! PTL!
I <3 adoptions! Get ready for an incredible ride.....it's finally YOUR turn! Parenting - loving and nurturing another little human being is one of life's greatest and rewarding gifts we have in this life. God chose THIS little boy to be yours forever! Amazing, isn't it? Good job for not giving up hope! Now, get that little guy's room ready!
Congratulations you guys! 7+ years is a long time to wait to become parents. We never understand God's timing but when he makes it happen, he makes it happen 10 fold! I am praying for ya'll! Welcome to parenthood! It will forever change your life...and your sleep schedule! LOL.
My favorite verse: "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to gives you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
Congratulations! You have been in my prayers since my Daughter & her husband told me about you months ago. I'm excited to meet you and your little boy. He & Lydia will be great friends! Jan
Wow, what an exciting day! I had to take a minute and pull myself together just to let you guys know how happy I am for you.
As a birthmother, I can assure you that this was close to the hardest decision your birthmother will ever make. The natural order of life is that we don't get to choose our family, but in this unique exception, she did in fact get to choose...but only because of a great sacrifice.
Seeing the joy and the light in your faces overwhelms me with memories. I remember feeling so blessed to be giving my child a chance at a life more seasoned than I could ever have imagined giving him myself. And at the same time I felt the weight of the importance of being an instrument for God's glory. 17 years later, I rejoice...still! I have had the distinct blessing of loving two families throughout my life.
I will keep your family in my prayers. She chose you! And that has made all the difference.
Heather- I was catching up on Facebook and, from all the congratulations, I figured you guys had some very good news. So, I came to your blog to read all about it and.....POOF! No news is here! I'm so happy for you guys and I can't wait to read your story. If possible, can you email me what you wrote or, if you decide to post it again, give me a heads up that it's posted again?? Congratulations on your baby J!!! May the Lord bless you and Patrick with the grace and wisdom to raise him as a God fearing man of the Lord. May he be a blessing to you both now and in your old age as he lives his life in the ways you have taught him- ways of truth, love, and integrity. May this child bring you and Patrick closer together, completing your love for each other. Congratulations! I can't wait to see his beautiful little face!!
15 comments:
how in the WORLD were you able to make that sad face for so long because i have NOT stopped smiling since i heard the AMAZING news!!!! we love you guys too and can NOT wait to meet baby j :)
YAAAAYYYY GOD!!!
Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooa!
OHH Praise Jesus!! Oh wow how this brought me to tears not only because of the wonderful blessing upon you but because I got to see you! I miss you Heather!! So unbelievable happy for you and I will keep praying! Little Boys are wonderful, watch out Patrick they are attached to their mommies!! LOVE YOU both!! Sending all my prayers and love to you from NM!!!
Praise God, what a blessing to hear your wonderful, encouraging news from Peru!
TEARS. just big ole giant tears. so happy for ya'll SOOOOO HAPPY!!!!! YAY!! praise the LORD. praise the Lord. i can't wait to see this little dude. i can't wait.
tears. i have major tears. i'm so so so excited for ya'll. praise the LORD. praise HIM oh praise HIM! He is so good. and faithful. love you both. wow. WOW!!
I'm really excited for you guys!
My wife and I will be praying, and we'll look forward to what God wants to do!
I've been praying for you guys for two days through a request from a friend of yours on facebook...
I am just crying tears of joy for you! Congratulations, I will pray for your birthmother, for baby and for you... God's plans are SO amazing.
Congratulations! You have been on quite a journey and truly am happy for you both. We will never understand God's ways, but it is good to see you both continuing to walk in this, faithfully! PTL!
I <3 adoptions! Get ready for an incredible ride.....it's finally YOUR turn! Parenting - loving and nurturing another little human being is one of life's greatest and rewarding gifts we have in this life. God chose THIS little boy to be yours forever! Amazing, isn't it? Good job for not giving up hope!
Now, get that little guy's room ready!
From one adoptive mom to another
Congratulations you guys! 7+ years is a long time to wait to become parents. We never understand God's timing but when he makes it happen, he makes it happen 10 fold! I am praying for ya'll! Welcome to parenthood! It will forever change your life...and your sleep schedule! LOL.
My favorite verse: "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to gives you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
Congratulations! You have been in my prayers since my Daughter & her husband told me about you months ago. I'm excited to meet you and your little boy. He & Lydia will be great friends!
Jan
Congratulations!
I am a friend of Erin's and I have been praying for you.
I will continue to pray for you during this journey.
Much Love. God Bless.
Katie
Wow, what an exciting day! I had to take a minute and pull myself together just to let you guys know how happy I am for you.
As a birthmother, I can assure you that this was close to the hardest decision your birthmother will ever make. The natural order of life is that we don't get to choose our family, but in this unique exception, she did in fact get to choose...but only because of a great sacrifice.
Seeing the joy and the light in your faces overwhelms me with memories. I remember feeling so blessed to be giving my child a chance at a life more seasoned than I could ever have imagined giving him myself. And at the same time I felt the weight of the importance of being an instrument for God's glory. 17 years later, I rejoice...still! I have had the distinct blessing of loving two families throughout my life.
I will keep your family in my prayers. She chose you! And that has made all the difference.
Heather- I was catching up on Facebook and, from all the congratulations, I figured you guys had some very good news. So, I came to your blog to read all about it and.....POOF! No news is here! I'm so happy for you guys and I can't wait to read your story. If possible, can you email me what you wrote or, if you decide to post it again, give me a heads up that it's posted again?? Congratulations on your baby J!!! May the Lord bless you and Patrick with the grace and wisdom to raise him as a God fearing man of the Lord. May he be a blessing to you both now and in your old age as he lives his life in the ways you have taught him- ways of truth, love, and integrity. May this child bring you and Patrick closer together, completing your love for each other. Congratulations! I can't wait to see his beautiful little face!!
Post a Comment