As I drove to work this morning, in the pouring rain, with my love by my side, I realized once again just how blessed I am. Although he was studying and unable to engage in conversation, it was the quiet sense of just knowing he was with me. Most mornings we have to take 2 vehicles for work purposes, which leaves me driving 45 minutes across town by myself. So this morning I was quite grateful for the extra time with him.
After arriving at work, I began to think about just how much I truly have to be grateful, thankful for in my life. I thought I might share with you, my bloggy friends, in hopes that you would be encouraged to think upon all that you have to be grateful, thankful for.
I'm grateful / thankful for:
*My loving, caring, adoring husband (Patrick) who makes me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world. I am thankful to have him to walk beside me, hand in hand on this journey. I still have no idea how or why the Lord chose to bless me with him.
*My family and friends who make us feel so loved and cared for. Who already love and pray for our child(ren).
*Our church, for the support and love we have felt. They are a bigger blessing than they know!
*New processes and the possibility of a little child from Taiw*n joining our family.
*That although $30,000 in ad*ption fee's seem like allot, they are nothing to the Lord.
*That of all the people He could have chosen to walk this road, He chose us.
*That infertility doesn’t mean inability to have children.
*Mourning and the joy that comes as He carries us through.
*My camera and craft room that, although neglected due to the past few busy weeks, allow me a creative outlet.
*Rainy cold fall days.
*Pumpkin spice lattes and the simple pleasure of enjoying sustenance.
*My job, a car to drive, a home to live in and a cute little puppy that greets me each night.
*All those who are working to bring home and bring awareness to the 147 million orphans in the world. May God richly bless you.
*All of you who read our blog. May you see Christ love through our lives.
*and most of all, for Grace and a God that loved me, a wretched sinner, so much that He would endure the cross. I still cannot wrap my mind around that.
So in a world that is seemingly hopeless, what things do you have to be thankful for today? If you feel so led, leave a comment and be reminded just how much He has blessed your life.
Serving a Mountain Moving, Awe Inspiring, Gasp Giving, Grace Granting God!
Love & Hugs,
Heather
No comments:
Post a Comment